WhatsApp can be Hacked Just in 5 to 10 Seconds :
In this article, you will discover how to hack WhatsApp in just a few steps.
So we use “WhatsApp Web,” because there isn’t a third-party tool that allows us to access WhatsApp. This is a little-known trait that most people are unaware of.
WhatsApp Web gives you the ability to communicate or access your account from both your phone and your computer. It’s a computer-based addon that allows you to access your mobile WhatsApp account from your computer. Your phone and computer are fully linked, so you can send and receive messages, photographs, and videos. You can use both devices at the same time. Any action you perform on your phone will have the same effect on your computer, and vice versa.
WhatsApp Web is currently only available for Android, iPhone 8.1+, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, BlackBerry, and BlackBerry 10.
Minimum System Requirements for “WhatsApp Web”
- You’ll need access to the internet on both your phone and your PC.
- An active WhatsApp account is required.
- On your computer, you must use the most recent version of a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge).
To Use WhatsApp on the Web
- On your computer, go to web.whatsapp.com.
- On your phone, open WhatsApp.
- On Android, select Menu > WhatsApp Web from the Chats menu.
- Go to Menu > WhatsApp Web on Nokia S60 and Windows Phone.
- Go to Settings > WhatsApp Web on your iPhone.
- Go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web on your BlackBerry.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen on BlackBerry 10 > WhatsApp Web.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen on a Nokia S40 to access WhatsApp Web.
- Scanning the QR Code on your computer screen
- You can now use your system to access your WhatsApp account.
Note: Before scanning the QR code, uncheck the “Keep Me Signed in” box for security reasons.