how to delete a whatsapp group What is the procedure for deleting a WhatsApp group? WhatsApp is all about connecting people, and there’s no better way to do so than by starting a WhatsApp group. You can easily send group messages, update images, lock projects, and share critical information about your company, school, or neighbourhood using WhatsApp groups.
How to delete WhatsApp group?
A WhatsApp group can get lost, just like anything else in life. Although deleting a WhatsApp group is a multi-step procedure, it is not difficult or time-consuming unless the group is enormous. You can only do this if you are an admin of a WhatsApp group; if you are merely a member, it will not function. So, let’s get started on deleting a WhatsApp group.
- On your iPhone or Android, open WhatsApp and go to “Chats,” then tap on the group you wish to delete.
- At the top of the screen, click the word “Sets.”
- Scroll down and tap a group member’s name, then confirm by tapping “Remove from group” and then “Remove.”
- Remove each member of the group in the same manner.
- Manually select “Exit Group” after eliminating all members.
- The “Delete Group” option will now appear. Then confirm by clicking on it.
While the rest of the group continues, you can leave a WhatsApp group started by someone else. If you leave the WhatsApp group you started, another participant will be picked at random to be the group’s administrator.
You now know how to remove a WhatsApp group from both the web and your Android phone. For other cellphones, such as Apple and Windows, the instructions are nearly same. Simply follow the methods I’ve outlined above for both iPhone and Windows devices.
If you decide that you no longer want to be a part of the group or that you don’t want to stay in it, you can remove or depart it using the steps outlined above.
The purpose of this tutorial on how to remove a WhatsApp group as an admin and participant was to offer you with correct and up-to-date information on how to delete a WhatsApp group.